9.30.2009


Okay, last night had a perfect night with my Park City sailing friends. It was the last night of our Tuesday night race series and it was brilliant. We had tons of wind, warn overcast weather and refreshing water. The racing was fast and crazy with people getting flung into the water all night long. It was a great laugh for all.
Anyway, I started racing this year and it has been a great thing for me. I do not play golf or have a poker night with the boys, so has been fun for me. It is great to be outdoors and the challenge of racing is good for the mind, body and soul. Also I feel like I have 20 new friends. We ended the season with El Chubasco, my favorite Mexican restaurant in Park City. (this photo: me trying to keep the boat flat in heavy wind, taken by vollbrechtt)

No comments: